Ready, Steady, Lets Go Vegan
Well I am going to give it a try for the month of January, who is with me? A new year, a new challenge eh!!
So why not follow my blog where I will share recipes, workouts alongside any trips I make this year and there are a few in the pipeline, a youth conference in Northern Cambodia, opening a boxing gym in the slums of Nairobi and a café alongside it, not to mention a small café alongside our little shop in Villierstown.
In the mean-time here are a few of my top tips when following a healthy diet in 2017
- Keep it simple
- Don’t complicate it with “superfoods”, powders or “detox” foods.
- Stick to whole fresh foods, these are the best, superfoods and detox foods are included in these
- Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables in season – take time to learn what fruits and veggies are in season
- Eat rice, potatoes, legumes, nuts, seeds & oats
- All the above will provide you with plenty of nutrients, and help keep you satisfied
I am continually working on building my vegan range of meals so keep checking in and see whats cooking in the kitchen. www.rossbkitchen.com