Cookies, such an American term for biscuits. Don’t even think I heard the term cookie until I was at least well into my teens. Yep, they were called biscuits, and came in two types, Rich Tea or Digestives.. On a good day we were allowed to spread a bit of butter onto the rich tea, as a treat mind you…. Who else did this eh?
Well onto my protein shake cookies.. As you all know, I am on a weight loss journey until I hit my target of 110lbs, 66 gone so far. Woohooo… In my down time, I have been in the kitchen trying to figure out how best I can use my Ultra Lite Protein shake instead of just using drinking it. And I am certain you can do the same with all shake products ( I know cause I made this using Herbalife formula 1 too)
These almond butter and honey cookies are packed with regular breakfast ingredients like Vanilla Ultra Lite, oats, dried apricots, and chia seeds.
They’re a healthy breakfast treat, whether you’re too busy to cook, or you struggle to grab a bite as you rush out the door. You can throw a batch of these no-bake breakfast cookies in less than 10 minutes and keep them in the fridge all week. Each batch makes 8 large cookies that are surprisingly filling thanks to 9 grams of protein, plus plenty of fibre and not to mention the healthy fats.
TIP: If your almond butter and honey are already soft, you won’t need to microwave them before mixing.
Don’t have Ultra Lite yet? Get me a call……..
Almond Butter Ultra Lite Cookies
What You Need:
- ½ cup Almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- ½ cup quick-cooking gluten free porridge oats
- ¼ cup chopped dried apricots
- ½ cup Vanilla FLP Ultra Lite
Lets Get Cooking:
- Place almond butter and honey in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 100% for 20 seconds; mix well
- Add extract, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, oats, dried fruit, and Ultra Lite; mix well
- Roll mixture into eight large balls, each about 2-inches in size.
- Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
- Put them in your fridge for 60 minutes.
What You Get: 8 of these delicious cookies….Enjoy one at a time…… and no more OKAY