Shamrocks & Shenanigans, “Kiss Me I’m Irish” t-shirts in the shops, it must be St Patricks Day soon. So along with this weeks menu, I wanted to share my St. Patrick’s Day Smoothie recipe with you, so you can wake up Paddy’s day morning and toast your health and good fortune.
The smoothie is packed with essential nutrients and good-for-you ingredients like banana, spinach, almond milk, and Ultra Lite protein of course, giving your body a healthy shake like this is a surefire way to set yourself up for success.
What you Need:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Ultra Lite Protein
- ½ large banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- ¼ tsp. pure peppermint extract
Lets Get Cooking:
- Place almond milk, ice, Ultra Lite, banana, spinach, and extract in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
Calories: 237 / Carbohydrates: 32 g / Protein: 24 g
For more recipes visit my blog at www.rossbkitchen.com