Dried and fresh mango combines with creamy cashews, sweet raspberries and toasted almonds for a colourful dessert or brunch addition. Prepare all components ahead of time and assemble just before serving.
What You Need:
- 1 1/4 cup dried mango slices
- 1 1/4 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup water or coconut water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
Let’s Get Cooking:
- Place dried mango slices in a bowl and cover with warm water. Let sit 2 hours to soften. Place cashews in a second bowl and cover with warm water. Let sit 2 hours to soften.
- Drain soaked mangoes (discard liquid) and place in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Drain cashews (discard liquid) and place in a blender. Add water, honey, lemon zest and salt and purée until smooth.
- To assemble, layer fresh mango, cashew cream, raspberries and mango puree in parfait glasses. Top with almonds and additional zest if desired.
Per Serving: 480 calories (200 from fat), 22g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 190mg sodium, 66g carbohydrates, (4 g dietary fibre, 44g sugar), 10g protein.