This Salsa is also great with grilled salmon or prawns
What You Need:
Grilled Pineapple Salsa:
- 4 fresh pineapple wedges OR slices (about 8 ounces)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning Blend
Let’s Get Cooking:
- Brush pineapple with butter and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon seasoning.
- Grill over medium direct heat, 6 to 7 minutes, turning every 2 minutes to char all sides.
- Remove and cool enough to handle.
- Chop pineapple and combine with bell pepper, onion and coriander; squeeze lime juice overall and toss to mix. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
- Generously season chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon seasoning.
- Grill over direct medium heat keeping lid closed as much as possible, 16 to 18 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is at least 75C.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Grilled Pineapple Salsa.
Enjoy & as always let me know how you got on