What You Need:
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, oil drained
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, pine nuts, or walnuts
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 cup fresh basil, optional
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk, plus more as needed
- 1/2 tsp each: salt, pepper, red chili flakes
- Cooked green peas
To serve: 3-4 portions of cooked pasta
Let’s Get Cooking:
- In a blender, combine the red peppers, tomatoes, garlic, nuts, nutritional yeast, basil, plant based milk, salt, pepper, and red chili flakes. Blend until smooth. If needed, add more plant-based milk to reach the consistency of a pasta sauce.
- Season with more salt, pepper, and chili flakes to taste. Serve with cooked pasta, peas, and brussel sprouts if desired. Enjoy!