This recipe is peanuty, fresh, satisfying and comes together in under 30 minutes. Make it gluten free by using rice noodles, up the protein with some shredded chicken, or make it spicy with lots of red pepper flakes.
What You Need:
- 1 packet rice noodles
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 shredded red cabbage
- 2 grated carrots
- 4 spring onions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup edamame (defrosted)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter dressing (email me for the recipe)
- ~1/2 cup chopped coriander
- Optional: 1/2 cup crushed peanuts (chopped)
- juice of 2 limes
Lets Get Cooking:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Wash your veggies and slice then into long, thin, strips.
- When the noodles are done cooking, rinse it with cold water and add it into a large bowl.
- Add in the veggies and stir together.
- Pour half the sauce over the noodles and mix together.
- Top with fresh coriander, spring onions, peanuts, and toasted sesame seeds.
You can use any kind of noodles for this dish. Also feel free to use any veggies you want in this recipe or even add some roasted chicken, beef, or chickpeas for added protein.